Is there anything more snuggable than a chubby infant, sweet-smelling hair as soft as duck fluff, wearing a new pair of Carter's fleece footed pj's?? I think not.
Man cub has the sniffles today. This means he is slightly fussy and wants to be held all day. All right, if you insist, Man Cub! :)
He is the sweetest little bundle. I can't stop kissing those cheeks. Even if it does mean I won't shower or accomplish anything today. Even as I type this, he is wiggling around on my lap. But he's pretty sweet as long as he's in my arms.
So today looks a bit like this:
Hold the boy
Hold the boy
Fold some laundry
Hold the boy
Get Smidget's hair combed, lunch and off to Kindergarten
Hold the boy
Make dinner
Hold the boy
Looks like I'm booked solid!
5 comments:
So very fun! What a cutie pie!
I'll gladly spend all day holding your baby if you want more laundry or dinner to make. :o)
Hope you have some good stuff to watch or a book to read as you snuggle your man cub. Enjoy!
Amy, lol, if only I weren't exaggerating in this post! I dragged the poor kid to lunch with Dave, to the grocery store, let him cry while I took a bath ... but I DID hold him a lot. Holding him while trying to work is not ideal, that's for sure! Laundry never did get done, though!
He is so stinkin cute. I can not wait to meet him, and get to introduce him to his same age boy cousin! :)
Post a Comment