Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

Here are a few photos of our Easter fun--


We attended the 2nd annual Robison family Easter egg hunt (friends of ours from our last ward). Their backyard barbecue is followed by the most perfect egg hunt (few kids, a bazillion eggs, and a large yard. Oh, and the EASTER BUNNY comes to help the kids find eggs, too!)



Later that evening we dyed eggs. It never sounds like it's going to be fun to me, but it always ends up being a good family activity. Usually D makes an egg that says "Em is hot" but this year his written egg said, "Boys rule, Girls drool". Very mature.


And here are my girlies on Easter afternoon. I forgot to take the photo before church, so they are a little more raggedy than I'd like (Queenie had a bow when the day began). I loved their dresses this year.

1 comment:

amydear said...

Queenie is really getting her own look -- and blond hair! I think she has more than Kara, but that's no surprise.