- Smidget received a new green and blue Leapster 2 in honor of (finally!) officially being potty trained.
- Said Leapster 2 went on the fritz
- Leapster 2 was returned to Target and exchanged (some small girls might say 'upgraded') for a pink and purple version.
- D and I had a date night and binged on scrumptious sushi with our friends.
- D got sick and claimed it was from the sushi (yet mysteriously neither I nor the friends got sick and we all ate the same thing)
- We all went to see Up in 3-D. Babies and movies don't mix.
- At said movie, the girls ate a giant tub of movie popcorn (stop judging me)
- At 11 pm, Chatterbox vomited popcorn remnants all over the upper bunk bed. (It should be stated here that I LOVE my husband, who changed her sheets.) There went D's sushi theory.
- My car, which was in the shop after a bicyclist rammed me (long story) is all fixed up and my rented Tahoe has been returned.
- A sick Chatterbox got to miss school (yes we are still in school until the 12th)
- While home, she and I read the entire book "The Tale of Despereaux" (this was over the course of about 24 hours) We loved it!
- Smidget fell ill (no vomiting, just absurd crankiness) and slept from 5-8 pm.
- I ran a couple of times.
- Our Young Women had their sacrament meeting program, for which I headed up the music. Ah, sweet relief that it is OVER! (They did great.)
- Since D was sick, I taught the class he had agreed to substitute--about 20 13 and 14 year olds for Sunday School (remember how I taught 8th grade for 6 years? This was truly heaven for me!)
- Sunday barbecue with friends
- A Saturday sweep of the house--complete with bathrooms, vacuum and dust (thanks again, dear husband!)
- D home for 5 days in a row!!
- Construction underway on D's office building. Plumbing and electrical laid in floor, walls being framed.
- Furniture chosen for said office.
- Laps swum (by me)
- Swimming lessons had (by girls)
- Whole-house fan installed (by Dave, his Dad and his brother)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Random events occurring over the past week ...
Just so you know what we're up to and all ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is true that those Freeman boys know how to pull their weight in parenting. At least that is one thing I caught from your bullet pointed week. Sounds like all things summer too.
Sounds busy. I'm reading Tale of Despereaux with my girls, too, though at a much slower pace :)
See, all this information is why you should keep blogging. I love it. And it sounds like things are hopping over there!
Sorry about the sickness and car and yeah for books, husbands, pottys, and pools!
Wow, What a week! Way to go.
Post a Comment