Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Unbelievable?

All of the following are phrases I have uttered in complete seriousness in the past month. Of course, just after speaking them, I hear myself and think how ridiculous it is that I just said what I did. You can only imagine the situations which prompted these sentences.

There is silly putty in my sports bra!

My Little Ponies like broccoli.

We don't eat cough drops out of the garbage can.

Friends won't want to be around you if you are always sitting in poop.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks so much for the laugh mid my very busy day. I loved it. We missed you guys this weekend.

Ming said...

Why do I feel like 3 of the 4 of these has to do with (what's her fake name on this blog?) your second child.

Ronna said...

Emily
That made me laugh!!!!!!! Oh man, kids, oh I mean parents say the darndest things!!

Susie said...

Awesome. I especially love the last one.

Cheri said...

Love it. Amelia has taken on the revolting habit of pulling my used dental floss out of my trash can and using it! Oh my gosh. I think I am going to throw up just typing that. Anyway...the cough drop made me think of it.......GROSS!

Anonymous said...

This is only the beginning of the things you will hear yourself saying. So cute!

Mays and Matt said...

I LOVE IT! I'm with Ming--Smidget caused it, right?