Monday, May 25, 2009

A few friendly photos

We went up to D's parents cabin for Sunday night. It was cool and peaceful. Here is a photo of each of the girls. (D and I were practicing with the new camera).



5 comments:

Ming said...

I actually almost left a comment last night when I looked at these and then got distracted by Jeff. But I did want to say that these are adorable! Especially that one of Anna. She has gotten so big and so cute!! I also love the lighting in that pic. Her hair looks like it's glowing and she has the cutest facial expression. It makes me want to give her big kisses! We're so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Mays and Matt said...

Very cute. Anna looks like and ELF. And I don't want to mention it, but I don't think the family (or you) looks at my blog AT ALL, so don't feel bad. I'm trying to not take it personally.

Polliwog said...

Thanks for the love, sisters. I can't wait to see you all! 4 months is too, too long.

Mays--I looked at it TODAY and noticed you do not have comments enabled. I wanted to comment on the beautiful picture. I have you on my google reader and read everything you post.

Class of 1970 said...

I like that camera! Beautiful girls. Can't wait to get my hands on 'em.

Anonymous said...

Queenie looks a lot like your mom to me in this new picture. As always the girls are beautiful.