That is so funny! Can't wait to meet the little mess-maker in a few weeks. I love the look on her face.
I can't believe how big she's gotten! So cute!!!
Looks all to familiar. It was the magazine basket at my house today. ;)
She is so cute and getting so big. Looks like fun.
PRECISELY!!!(And by the way - she is adorable.)
I'm really glad she's so close (in proximity and age)to cami!
That is a familar sight at my house too! I've decided one major clean up a day right before bed.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so funny! Can't wait to meet the little mess-maker in a few weeks. I love the look on her face.
I can't believe how big she's gotten! So cute!!!
Looks all to familiar. It was the magazine basket at my house today. ;)
She is so cute and getting so big. Looks like fun.
PRECISELY!!!
(And by the way - she is adorable.)
I'm really glad she's so close (in proximity and age)to cami!
That is a familar sight at my house too! I've decided one major clean up a day right before bed.
Post a Comment