You can read all about the new business (and see WAY too many pictures of the office) at our private blog. There is a link embedded in those words, but the text isn't changing color. I'll see to that later. Click on 'private blog'. The first one.
You can also see some pretty cute girlies on their first day of school. So I'm two weeks late. What else is new?
PS. If you have not received an invite to my other blog, I am HAPPY to extend one to you. Just email me because I probably don't have your email address if you didn't get one. (Yes Amy Larson, I am talking to you!)
8 comments:
I would love it if I could read your new blog. If you feel okay about it my email is ashbwoody@yahoo.com. thanks
What! I've been in the dark for so long: larsonamybice@gmail.com.
Congratulations on the opening of the new business. I wish you and your family all the happiness!
By the way, we'd love an invitation to read your other blog.
sign me up for the other blog. I've missed your family and your insight on the world!
Liz,
I somehow don't have your email! No wonder I didn't send you an invite. Send it to me and I'll get you on 'the list' :)
es25@yahoo.com thanks for letting me in to the cool club!
Um... I didn't get the invite either?? What's up with that? :-) Please send me an invite.
Post a Comment