*you are so exhausted by mid-afternoon, you shove aside the mountain of clean, wanting-to-be-folded laundry piled atop your bed to make room for you to collapse beside it.
*the smell of your children's shampoo lingering on your hands after bathtime sends you running for the toilet
*you haven't cooked dinner in seven days straight
*you need a double sports bra for your runs (/walks!) because the motion is oh-so painful
Okay, maybe that last one was TMI. I'll stop myself before it gets disgusting. Who can fill in the blank??
(edc: 08/23/11)
16 comments:
Yeah! I was thinking about you and this and wondering. That was my EDD last year. And three years before that. Congrats. Hope those McDonald's cravings end soon.
Wahoo Preggers preggers preggers!
Yea! Yea! Yea! Congratulations....I think :)
PS That's Courtney's birthday!
Haven't cooked dinner in seven days straight sold me. Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! The third scenario held me up for a minute and then it hit me, that's so great!
And now, if you'll humor Amelia, she wants to type some letters....
uyhojhhhj
oiuyuy
Happy Day, you joined me publicly with your misery... and joy of course.
I thought you were not feeling as sick with this one? Is that not holding true anymore? Darn it.
Well, not AS sick is true. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean not sick. Oh well, it's nothing like what you've going on, so I can't complain.
Yeah! Congrats! How exciting for you! I have not cooked in 7 days and I am NOT pregnant-what does that say about my mothering skills? :) Fabulous news.
Congrats! I have been wondering about you too. :) Our last babes were due on the same day, so I figured it could be a possibility. Maybe you'll get your boy and we'll get our girl! :) That's great, glad your not feeling to sick. :) When are you due?
Congrats!! Very exciting news. Good for you that you are still running it's so tough when you're sick and soooo tired.
Wow, congrats Emily!! I'm kind of slow, I didn't get it till the one about the kids shampoo. That is so exciting, I can't wait to hear if it's another girl!
Here's to little Chaz being born on my birthday! I'm sure you guys can swing it! Congrats. So happy for more cousins!
Congrats! You can do it!!
Sounds like you need a TOFW coming to Fresno April 8-9. I am going. It's always very inspirational.
Congrats! When are you coming to San Fran to visit?
Kierstin, How fun! I went 3 years ago, but this year my parents are in town and we also have Wicked tickets that afternoon. I am treating myself to a trip to Utah at the end of April for BYU Women's Conference to make up for it. LOL
Aubrey, We are DYING to come to SF. We have to do it before the baby comes. ;) I will definitely let you know if we ever get it arranged.
Post a Comment