BOY!!!
I wasn't sure our family was capable of producing boys, and frankly that was fine with me. I am happy, as I knew I would be either way. Mostly I am glad for Dave to have a boy, though it still seems unfathomable. His first question to me on the phone after I broke the news was, "Did they get a good look?"
Yes, they sure did. I happened to have my parents along for the adventure and my dad, the seasoned OB, concurred. But it was clear enough that I could tell without any help, so there you go.
Anna insisted she wanted a girl and was none too happy about us telling her the baby was a boy, but I am confident she will come around. The other girls are both thrilled and I am sure they will be wonderful big sisters. Hopefully we can rough him up rather than dress him up. :)
6 comments:
Yay for Dave! I'm sure he'll do his best to mitigate the damage the girls will inflict upon their little prince. Congratulations!
How exciting! Congratulations to you all! Boys are great!
I'm excited for you guys, and a little jealous my girl will be the odd one out (who knew that a girl would be the rarity in the Freeman family for a minute). Congrats! Having had exactly one of each gender, making me so knowledgeable about these sort of things :) I can't wait for you too to see the difference that comes with a different gender and the new dynamic it will add to your crew, there is nothing like a son. It really is something special.
I love this news, and little Queenie's reaction. It will be so, so fun. I can't wait to see him.
Congrats Emily! Boys are so much fun!
CONGRATS!!!! that's so exciting! wishing you all the best!
Post a Comment