Our theme was "Under the Sea"-- perfect for my little fishy. He ADORES the water. I bought the printables from Chickabug (on etsy). The dining room, below. Thanks to Sharon for making all of the puff balls, and Meridith for making the cupcakes and cake! We had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner, with lots of flavors of goldfish to munch on (vanilla cupcake were the runaway favorite), a big green salad and fruit. Mmmmm ...
We started the party, though, with SWIMMING. I bought a set of cute sea creature squirters which the little ones "fished" out of a small pool, and then we all played with the rest of the afternoon. Gary wouldn't part with his because of its massive squirting range. Yeah, he's 26, don't worry about it.
After dinner we had a little cake and ice cream. Thanks, again!, to Meridith for the shirt. :) That girl is priceless!
You know how lots of 1 year olds have no idea what to do with the cake when you set it in front of them?
Man Cub was NOT one of those children. He gleefully dug right in!
Of course he had lots of help with his presents. Thank you, sissies. Now BACK OFF!!
This boy is joy, joy, joy. We adore every inch of him and his cheerful disposition. We are so blessed to have this little man in our lives. Happy birthday, Bubba!
5 comments:
I am loving the updates! It is fun to hear about your trip after enjoying much of it with you. I only wish your being in Alpine could be a more permanent arrangement. That party was a smash--so fun. Christmas can't come soon enough!
What a FUN party! All the decor and food look amazing. Very impressed. Just sad we missed all the fun. :( I can't believe he is one and I think I've only been around him once? Is that right? So sad.
Such a great-looking spread! So fun to see pics of your parents' house and your sibs. Looks like the family is growing. I love the big grin with his cake. What a cutie.
Looks amazing! But that is no surprise when you have the one Lind sister on the job, let alone a gaggle of them.
He is so absolutely gorgeous! Well they all are. What a fun happy day!
Post a Comment