
It's official. I am running again. Monday, Tuesday and today I woke up at 5:00 to feed Baby A (no, I haven't come up with a clever name for her) then drove to meet my running partner, Mandy, (yay! I have a running partner!) for a 5:40 run. We live about 10 minutes apart and take turns driving. Mandy is kind enough to accommodate my slower pace and occasional walk breaks. I surprised myself by making it 3 miles running (of a total 4) the first day. 3.5 the second and 3.63 today (at my stage, every hundredth counts).
6 comments:
Totally impressed!!! I got dressed the other day to run and then got sidetracked, the thought was there though. You are amazing, 5 am, you go girl!
I can't believe that you are running and going to Disneyland. What is my excuse? You are driven. How often do you make it to Disneyland?
thank goodness for running partners that help you get out of bed and encourage you to keep going!
Welcome back to running!! You will be right back to normal sooner than you know. Congrats on the improvements over the first couple of days, and yes every 1/100th counts! I met your cute friend Amy today. How fun! I put some pics up on facebook. I hope we get to meet up sometime.
I am so proud of you! I wish I could get up as early as you to go running. What time do you go to bed, 9PM? I do miss our running days, but I am looking forward to any race we run in the future!
You go, girl! That's a great distance. I can't believe you wake up so early. I hope you can get enough sleep. Keep working at it so I can see you at St. George, baby! Who else is in??
Post a Comment