Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The photos for which you've been clamoring--

or--
"Why I haven't been blogging lately"


A whole lotta wedding.


Sweet sisters.


D made abelskievers Christmas morning--a family tradition


We saw the lights at Temple Square. Can you believe I took this photo?! (Santa brought D a Nikon D60)


Queenie and cousin Thunder (or Captain, if you prefer. NOT JJ.) Does he look orange? That's because he loves his veggies. They call him Veggie Mite.


My littlest brother "fonduing it" on New Year's Eve.


Killer Bunnies in action (it's 1:30 a.m. which is why everyone looks exhausted)



New Year's Eve before sending the kiddies to bed.


Queenie was asleep until about midnight. She woke up for her kiss.

8 comments:

jan said...

So fun to see pictures. Looks like so much fun. Your girls are growing up so much.

The Clevelands said...

I had to come straight home from lunch group and look at your blog so I wouldn't forget the address. I can't believe you took that picture of temple square Em! You might have to blow that one up. Looks like you had fun in Utah, but I'm glad we're all back and hanging out again!
-Emily

Team Hillman said...

Yes, I agree-the temple picture is amazing. Maybe photography is your next new hobby.

Leslie said...

Emily AWESOME picture of the temple I love it!!! :)

Ming said...

Yeah, Jeff's not going to be happy about the JJ reference. If you're into nick names on the blog can you at least use Thunder? Or Captain? Or one of the nick names that Jeff approves of? I worked hard to get his middle name to be Jeffrey, and one little move like this will undo all my hard work! :)

Ken and Amy said...

Killer Bunnies is Ken's favorite game! Good pick for a New Years Eve game.

Polliwog said...

Sorry about that, Ming. It was D's idea and only to bug Jeff because he KNOWS how much you don't want him called that. I swear never to do it again.

Folks, my nephew is not named JJ. ;)

Angie said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. I too have been absent for some time. Keith actually updated the blog this week and I need to get back to it. Sounds like a way fun vacation!