Monday, August 31, 2009

Why, oh why?

A couple of days ago, D and I were chatting away as we drove to Wal-mart together. Along the side of the road, something caught my attention. It couldn't be what I thought. I looked closer, which was a huge mistake. It WAS what I thought--a middle aged woman sitting topless along the side of a fairly busy thoroughfare. My jaw dropped and I turned to D, who had apparently had the exact same 'It couldn't be, ugh-why-did-I-look, it most certainly IS" reaction. Our horrified faces beheld one another's and then we burst into uncontrollable laughter. Where do we live?!

6 comments:

Ming said...

Why oh why is right! Bizarre!

Cheri said...

I'm laughing. I love your description of you and D looking at each other's faces.

Emily said...

ha ha. Sometimes I dream that dream....only I am the middle aged woman!!!! lol

Angie said...

That is hilarious! And so random! What was she thinking?

mama bear said...

Yikes!

amydear said...

Wow. And I thought that only happened in my fair city. : )