To balance out the negativity of my last post, here are some of the bright spots from this week:
*digging in the wet, wet dirt to plant bulbs (late, I know) and roses. I still have dirt under my fingernails
*walking Chatterbox to and from school again after our winter hiatus
*pink frosting and extra 4-year-old help decorating the cake for a very informal birthday playdate
*D putting in his notice at 'the factory' (his clinic job which has kept him out late and gone on Saturdays)
*Watching my older two at their first swimming lesson last night. I forgot what good swimmers they are!
And miss Queenie is official in the nursery on Sunday, so that is going to be a highlight FOR SURE!
2 comments:
I am jealous you are already gardening. It has been a long cold winter for us this year. Blah. Benjamin will be an official nursery member in 2 weeks! Like you, I can't wait! Although, he was officially "baptized" last week. Weston had to teach and I am Primary Chorister SO he got hiked into the nursery. No coddling for this boy.....he took like a man and did great! :)
That is so exciting. I am excited for you to hopefully be seeing D more, of course maybe he will just start his golfing on Saturday while you are used to him being gone:).
Post a Comment