Ugh. As I sat to post this, I realized I am going to have to come up with yet ANOTHER blog pseudonym for our little guy. I will take submissions, if you have any. For now, let's call him Baby.
He's two weeks old and, though very small and not gaining very rapidly, he is a content and sweet baby. He (usually) gets up just once in the night around 2 or 3 and eats for his hour/hour and a half, then returns to bed until 7ish in the morning. Not that we can count on that, or anything. Still too early for routine. :)
He sleeps when we drive places, and when we stroll. He likes his baths. I am still holding my breath a bit, but am starting to let it out in relief that he does not *yet* appear to be fussy like my Queenie. Life is complicated enough with a 3rd grader, an afternoon kindergartner, a morning preschooler and a SLOW eating infant. Let's not add colic or acid reflux into the mix. Please? PLEASE??
But I digress ... Without further ado, here are the best from his newborn photo shoot. :)
10 comments:
very! very! very! very! yep, that's what I have to say about that.
Oh...he's so adorable! Congrats!!! Glad he's a good sleeper for you...fingers crossed he stays that way. :)
So, SO SO Cute. Love the pictures. He is so cute.
These are BEAUTIFUL pictures Em!!! He is seriously an adorable baby. That hair and those eyes! I want to eat him up. I can't wait to meet him over Thanksgiving. I especially love that one of him with D. D and his boy. Love it.
As for a name...how about boy. I mean you only have one so although it's generic it's really not so confusing. :)
Let's call him the silver fox shall we?? He is beautiful! Love that white hair!
What a handsome fella! Such blue eyes already. You're girls are looking pretty dang cute, too!
Congratulations! Man Child is adorable. I can't believe all that hair. He is going to fit right in with his cute sisters. He is very handsome. We're so excited for you guys.
So, so cute! I love his light hair! Watch out, ladies!
He is so cute! I love these pictures. Best wishes to you mother of 4!!
Wow! These pictures are amazing but what would we expect with such a spectacular subject. He is so tiny and perfect and that hair! The color is so unusual and he's got so much. Wish we could be there in person to hold him and give him a snuggle. And that newborn smell.....nothing can compare!
Post a Comment