Well, the girls are officially back to school! It means some driving around, but those few hours where I get some alone time with Smidget (while Queenie is at am preschool) or alone time with Queenie (while Smidget is at afternoon kindergarten) are much appreciated. At least they can't fight with each other!
We had a wonderful summer, but by the last week or two they were all fighting and I had HAD IT! (I don't think it helped that they were cooped up in the house the past 2 weeks while I recovered.)
Here are the obligatory back to school photos.
I made Smidget and Chatterbox these cute Rolo/Kisses pencils for a surprise "snack" and sent them in their lunch pails. It was about all the effort I could muster this year.
Chatterbox, 3rd grade:


And here is the Man cub's reaction to it all ...
Ha! Don't you LOVE this picture?? I was so excited I caught that darling smile on his face. You can see his little dimple too.
Oh, and he has been blog-named: Man cub. (It was Man child for a minute, but then that song from The Jungle Book kept playing in my head, "I wanna be a man, man cub"--so now it's Man cub. :)




6 comments:
Those girls are growing up so fast and they are absolutely beautiful!
And that baby.....deliciously adorable. You and Dave have the best recipe for kids. I say, "Keep them coming!" :)
They are wonderful photos--turned out great! I love the new green one, and the ones with you are darling. I am glad to see the rest--they are great.
Delicious is a good word choice. I'll be singing Jungle book all day now. Hope you get to rest a bit while the house is emptier.
Darling!
Love it! Isn't it great have most of your children in school? Even if it's just for some of the day. I find that mine need it just as much as I do. Then we are all happy to see each other at the end of the day!
And yes I have your email!
Miss M has the funniest faces. E is really growing up, huh? And Man Cub is adorable. Congrats on back to school. We FINALLY go this week!
Post a Comment