Sadly, my writing inspiration has left me for parts unknown, with no sign of returning.
Yesterday I had a moment (felt like a burning eternity) of sciatic nerve pain. My girls (I) made a fort and I had crawled into its depths to read them stories. But lying on my back on the floor, I have now learned, is a recipe for disaster. I couldn't get out! Every which way I rolled or slithered, the nerve pain just shot through me. I finally managed it, and wept in relief, but have been hobbling about ever since. I'm only 22 weeks. And a half. I always forget how much I don't like being pregnant--but I have now remembered.
Happy Tuesday from me, the inspirationless poster.
4 comments:
:o( Sorry to hear it, but how good of you to go crawling in (and building) forts.
Um, whatever about the writing. You are the best blog writer I know. I aspire to make my posts as witty, humorous, enjoyable, and succinct as yours. In fact, I pondered the wording on my swimsuit post for several days thinking "gotta make it as good as Polliwog's." Ouch on the sciatica! I hear you. That pain is bad, and lingers longer than you'd like. Keep posting, because you have a devoted audience. And we all feel uninspired some of the time. My post today is a perfect example.
Hmm, I think you sould write about whatever you want. I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I agree with the other writer you have a great following and it seems you are a hit so it doen't really matter what you write about, but you are always very good. I have been looking at my own posts and have been thinking about ways I want to change what and who I write about. I think I will revamp or tweek soon! Thanks for always enspiring me!
Don't listen to him. Your brothers are boring... take it from an insider.
Post a Comment