Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gopher update

Since the capture of the little beast, I have seen no signs of another. This is excellent news, particularly for my tomato plants who were being picked off quickly. I have filled in the holes with two new plants and they are all now one happy family. Also, I have loads of green strawberries and have harvested several radishes. Our weather promises to be 88-90 this weekend. Time to break out the pool!

2 comments:

amydear said...

88 degrees!?!? You're kiddin' me. It's raining buckets tonight here. You do live in the "salad bowl," don't you? Lucky for you the gopher's gone and you can continue growing your salad.

Dolphinsbarn said...

I for one feel bad for the gopher. He's probably trying to get rid of you as fast as you were trying to get rid of him. :(

Can't wait to see you guys!