Wednesday, April 9, 2008

For Idol Fans

Insomnia and I are friends at the moment, and I've been surfing the Internet a little (yes, I listened to Conference and therefore am feeling guilty). I came across this humorous article. I can't agree more with the author's opinion of Paula Abdul. Useless. I can't stand her. Also I think she may have the hots for David Cook.

My prediction for Thursday's bottom dwellers: Saisha, Brooke and Carly, with Saisha heading home. If Kristy goes, I'll be thrilled but unfortunately she eked out a decent performance, so it may not happen. Also, just to say it, David Cook is so stuck on himself. Yuck. I was kind of glad he bombed. (Ooo, I'm not very nice after midnight-I'd better head to bed.)

4 comments:

Crystal and Jake said...

my opinions of Paul also echo this author. He just forgot one thing, or maybe two like does she always have to have the last word after Simon, why don't they move her seat to the end she she always makes the last commment anyway. And who is dressing her, can't she borrow one of the stylist for the contestants for a sec for a little help.

Susie said...

I watched Idol last night for the first time this season just to catch a glimpse of this David Archuleta character that everyone has been raving about! Love him!

Cherish said...

And, I think Paula is drunk or something half the time. Love David A! Bye, Bye Carley?

Unknown said...

I'm with you too. On the sleepless and idol issues.