Seriously people, will the tags never end?! But of course, I have no posting ideas anyway, so why am I complaining? I never did part 2 of the high school tag. Perhaps I'll get to it one day. In the meantime, this one seems pretty easy, so I will humor my sil Mindy and get 'er done.
In this tag, you are required to answer with just one word. This means that readers will have to do some extrapolating to figure out my answers. For example, for "Missing someone?" I wrote Northwood, the name of the building complex where we lived in Ann Arbor. My Northwood friends will know I DO NOT miss that place. It's the girls I am missing.0
Where is your cell phone? Hiding
Where is your significant other? Necessary
Your hair color? Brownish
Your mother? Dedicated
Your father? Chill
Your favorite thing? Post-run
Your dream last night? Gone
Your dream/goal? London
The room you’re in? Boudoir
Your hobby? Running
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Debt-free
Where were you last night? Scentsy
What you’re not? Thin
One of your wish-list items? CUTCO!!
Where you grew up? Alpine
The last thing you did? Teeth
What are you wearing? T-shirt
Your TV? massive
Your pet? Dave
Your computer? Friend
Your mood? Sleepy
Missing someone? Northwood
Your car? Heaven
Something you’re not wearing? Make-up
Favorite store? Williams Sonoma
Your summer? Blazing
Love someone? Blondes
Your favorite color? red
When is the last time you laughed? now
Last time you cried? month
6 comments:
Sorry, I didn't realize you'd recently been tagged. The whole tagging thing has such gang mentality behind it. You don't want to do it, but you can't say no either. So alas, you cave. Well, thanks for playing along and I enjoyed the post anyhow!
At least your responses only had to be one word answers! And I didn't know your fave color was red. See, you always learn something.
It's been a month since you cried. I am totally jealous!
Ha Ha...I love that Dave is your Pet and your computer is your friend.
Fun tag! That's awesome. That would be so hard to answer in one word answers.
ming--I don't mind at all, I just exaggerate for fun. I am always game for a new tag! I agree though, there is a gang mentality. Notice I didn't tag anyone--I will probably reap 7 years bad luck.
Post a Comment