Friday, December 12, 2008

Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot


Here's our little Who. Granted, D messed with her hair a tad, but seriously . . . a Who (and a happy Who, at that)!!

A trim will be forthcoming.

8 comments:

Paige said...

She is a beautiful Cindy Lou Who!! I am so jealous that you got a baby girl with HAIR!!!

Unknown said...

He he he! She fits in great! Are you going to buzz her?

Bill and Tara said...

I love it! My twins had their first hair cut at the age of three! All my babies are bald for a LONG time!

Woods said...

She has a full head of hair!! She's adorable. They don't get any cuter than that!!

Cheri said...

Wow! all that cute hair. I'm jealous. I keep waiting for Amelia to have enough to hold a clip in for longer than 5 minutes.

Angie said...

I still think she looks so much like smidget did. She's adorable!

amydear said...

Is she turning blonde at the roots yet? I can't imagine you with a brunette baby! What a cutie. She's definitely getting her own look.

Paradise said...

So, stinking cute! No wonder you have three girls. The are all darling!