We paid a grand total of $650 for the furniture. My rule was that you just had to be the closest (I hate the "no going over" rule) and thus, KJ is our winner. Only $2 off! You ought to be on the Price is Right. Your prize will be forthcoming. :)
Thanks one and all for playing.
And I am still working on those books. I probably should have posted a deadline for that contest, but since I didn't, I'll keep you hanging a little longer.
6 comments:
You don't have to send me a prize it was just fun figuring out. I don't know about being on the Price is Right, I just have years of experience window shopping, internet shopping, and wishful shopping for good deals I wish I could buy. That was fun though. I love contests! :>
That is an INCREDIBLE price! Awesome!
Hello! My name is Holly. We've met once, I'm Elisabeth's sister. I had to check out your blog because my family keeps saying about you... "You know, she's kind of like Holly." So, I wanted to know who you were. I am so glad to read that you are classy and funny. Hopefully that's what they meant. Sorry for barging in, but I sure enjoyed my visit.
Oh, if you haven't read it yet, you must try These is My Words by Nancy Turner. Give it a chance... go at least 1/3 of the way through before you put it down. You won't be sorry.
Hey! You're a blogger! Awesome! :)
Holly, I've stalked your blog too. Nice to 'meet' you. I LOVE These Is My Words. A fabulous book.
Post a Comment