I locked myself in the bathroom today.
Yes, my own bathroom.
Yes, inside.
I know you can unlock it from there, but for some reason I just couldn't do it. I wasn't stuck a really long time; just long enough to feel like an idiot.
I also went shopping at GapKids for the big 30% off sale. I spent 40 minutes gathering items only to be told at the check-out counter that the sale actually starts tomorrow. Luckily the checker was kind enough to break the 'coupon rules' and hold my gatherings. Unluckily, I have to go back tomorrow. I am not a shopping fan, particularly when it involves small screaming children.
But seriously, I think I'm losing my mind! What is wrong with me? (Rhetorical question. No response needed.)
4 comments:
I kid you not, I did the VERY SAME THING at Old Navy today. (No GapKids here.) Luckily they said they'd hold my stuff until tomorrow. Bending the rules is a good idea, especially since I'd gathered over $100 of merchandise. Gee, I don't feel so stupid now. :) I just hope my stash is still there tomorrow.
Oh, I feel better!! :) I guess you didn't also inadvertently lock yourself in the bathroom too? That would have been too comforting.
Are you pregnant? (Before Hawaii?!!) I hear that will do it to you. :)
(As a side-note, you should look at my blog. Your English teacher self would like this story.)
I thought you locked yourself in the bathroom on purpose. That's what I do. But then, you don't have boys. You have sweet girls!
Post a Comment