Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today's Happiness Equation

Happiness is ...

Clear plastic bins of various sizes
+
Several hours of uninterrupted time
+
Labelmaker

Ah, this is a formula for gloriousness. :) I spent a chunk of daylight today moving, consolidating, tossing and generally streamlining my closets all in the name of creating more space. It was exhausting--but fulfilling. Until I started analyzing my joy ... then I started wondering what in the world was wrong with me.

Who cares? I love my labelmaker.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

This is happiness! We are getting close to being done with the basement, and I honestly fall asleep at night dreaming of the new closets and bins for all the toys and crafts.

amydear said...

Ooh, I'm right there with you. I love organization. But I don't have a label maker. Do I need one?

Ming said...

I agree 100%! Nothing makes me more happy than a day full of organizing!

Emily said...

Cheers! I love getting rid of stuff and organizing. Love my label maker too!

Mays and Matt said...

I'm the same way. We're all crazy, but we're clean!!

Polliwog said...

I can't believe you don't have one, Amy! Yes, I think you would love it!! And they don't cost much. I think we got ours at Costco.com