A little late, but who's counting?? Oh, I am actually. I am counting the MINUTES until this baby comes. I'm so glad it's not July 4th anymore. We are 10 days closer to D-day. Or should I say B-day?
These pictures are taken on Saturday, July 2nd. We went to our community's 4th of July party. Kind of a flop, actually, but at least I got some photos of the girls in their finery since they didn't end up wearing it on the 4th. Little stinkers ...
Your family is growing up so quickly. Your girls are darling. I told Curtis I want to come back to Huntington Beach and stay at the Hyatt-without kiddos. You look fabulous. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Miss you!
1 comment:
Your family is growing up so quickly. Your girls are darling. I told Curtis I want to come back to Huntington Beach and stay at the Hyatt-without kiddos. You look fabulous. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Miss you!
Post a Comment