Here we are last Saturday at Huntington Beach. We had a great time ... what a beautiful beach!! Of course it was a bit overcast until we changed our clothes and started down the pier to get some lunch. Just our luck. I loved it, though. I didn't grow up going to the beach much, so it's a little new to me, but I plan on practicing hard for many years to come! :)
As a sidenote, I just LOVE these Melissa and Doug sand toys. Last year Queenie got the ice cream kit, the mixing bowl kit, and the cookie kit for her birthday. This year we added the nesting buckets and cupcake kit. They have a blast with these toys! (I'm always a little paranoid about losing them, though.)
Here are the older girls after eating at Ruby's. We had a visit from the balloon man (WEIRD) and got gumballs from a machine for a penny. What more could a kid ask for? Chatterbox has the funniest face in this photo--I think she was disgusted by all of the fish being caught and gutted around us on the pier.
3 comments:
Haha! I love her face! And what fun to live close to a beach.
Love those little girls! What a fun day. Thanks SO much for the M&D sand toys. We don't so much have a beach to use them at, but my kids are loving them in the sandbox Jeff built for them. One of these days we need to take a trip to see you guys and we can ALL go to the beach! Don't worry not right away or anything...we wouldn't do that to you with the new little babe coming. :)
I was thinking about Lake Powell when I sent those ... aren't you going there? Glad you have a sand box, anyway! :)
Post a Comment