I remember asking D this a year or so ago when we got our new mac and I was doing a webpage. One of the page template choices was "blog" and I turned to him and asked the question with an "it-sounds-ridiculous" tone of voice. He explained it, I'm sure, but I didn't get it or maybe I didn't care to; at any rate, I promptly forgot the whole subject.
Fast forward to now and, as you know if you read my last post, I'm stuck on a farm. With very few people. Ergo, lots of time on my hands. And now I have thrown myself, albeit hesitantly, into the blogging world. So please forgive my errors; in fact, feel free to point them out. I'm open to constructive criticism. Usually.
I've been lurking on a few blogs for awhile, taking mental notes, seeing how it's done . . . I'm floored by the expansive world of bloggers and amazed at their varied personalities. The sites I like best are down-to-earth and real, and they help me expand on the person I am already. For me, blogging won't be scrapbooking--I have a webpage for that. I want a place to write and a motivation to, for the most part, think outside of my mother box. It's something I need and it's a piece of me I've been missing.
And so, dear world of blog, accept my apologies for not taking you seriously--and make room for one more blogger!
1 comment:
Happy birthday, bloghead . . . I love your new online space. Oh, and I think it's really "blag". Try it.
Post a Comment