Anyway, I know he'll be a great missionary and it's such a good place for him to be. But I can still be sad, right? Here's a cute photo we took of "Uncle Matt" with the girls while we were in Utah.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Swiss chocolate in his future
My little brother entered the Missionary Training Center yesterday and will soon be heading for Switzerland to serve a mission. Luckily our family got to spend a week with him at the end of April, but I still was sorry to miss his last days and hours. This kid has definitely been an adventure for my parents to raise--but in spite of the regular teenager challenges, he is so much fun to be around. He always makes us laugh . . . and then want to kick him. :)
Anyway, I know he'll be a great missionary and it's such a good place for him to be. But I can still be sad, right? Here's a cute photo we took of "Uncle Matt" with the girls while we were in Utah.
Anyway, I know he'll be a great missionary and it's such a good place for him to be. But I can still be sad, right? Here's a cute photo we took of "Uncle Matt" with the girls while we were in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great picture! What a cutie. I am sure he will be a great missionary. Kuddos to your folks. Of course you can miss him and miss him. Just because we understand something doesn't make it less tough. Glad you have your internet back.
Gosh, I can't believe how all these little kids have grown! (I'm talking about Uncle Matt, here) Hooray for little brothers going on missions! I've still got one left - cross your fingers.
David Archuletta update for you who I know loves him- Today in Utah it has been David Day- including constant coverage of him as he travels the state. I think if you are interested you can get it online too at myfoxutah.com
This is an awesome picture. Love these three!!
I'm going to miss Matty too! He's going to be a fantastic missionary. He'll channel all that energy into serving the Lord and he will make things happen. By the way, I love your blog....so cute!
Post a Comment