This is D here. P had a baby girl last night at 11:07 pm. She weighed in at 8 lb 10 oz and measured a whopping 21 inches. Baby and mom are doing well recovering and here are some pictures of the event.
Yeah! She is beautiful. I am so glad to hear the she is healthy and you are doing well. You look amazing:-) Call me...and what is her name??????????????
Congratulations!!! How exciting! It makes me excited to have another one. (that's not an announcement). :) Try to stay sane and don't place too many expectations on yourself. Our love to all of you.
Hurrah! I'm glad D arrived in time. Can't wait to hear her name. Your hair is so blond! Did you get it highlighted, or is it all that California sun? I'll call you soon . . .
I don't think it's fair that your hair looks perfect and your face isn't swollen! Seriously, did you just go through labor or have you been sunning by the pool? You look amazing and so does the little girl. So adorable! I only wish she would've come a few days earlier so we could've met her. Congratulations!
So, I've been loving your blog lately for all the tips on keeping sane during the last few months... I'll definitely need that during my upcoming few months... please, please, just tell me how to look like so nice in the first photo taken of the baby! Congratulations! Can't wait to read moire about it. I'm pretty sure you left the name out on purpose, but I can't wait until you reveal her pseudonym!
Yea...she's here safe and sound. What a cute little girl. I'm so glad everything went well. You look amazing...definitley not like a mom who just gave birth. I'm so happy for you all. CONGRATS!
21 comments:
Yeah! She is beautiful. I am so glad to hear the she is healthy and you are doing well. You look amazing:-)
Call me...and what is her name??????????????
She's perfect and wonderful. Thanks for posting the pictures! Congratulations to you both.
Congrats! Sooooooo cute.
-Kris
I was hoping those pics would get on here soon! Nice hair! On both girls that is. We are all wondering- what is the pretty girl's name?
She's beautiful!! And how do you come out of it looking so fabulous??? Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful, and your hair looks great. Send more details when you get a chance.
Congratulations!!! How exciting! It makes me excited to have another one. (that's not an announcement). :) Try to stay sane and don't place too many expectations on yourself. Our love to all of you.
Hurrah! I'm glad D arrived in time. Can't wait to hear her name. Your hair is so blond! Did you get it highlighted, or is it all that California sun? I'll call you soon . . .
Congrats, she's adorable. I'm glad everything went well.
I don't think it's fair that your hair looks perfect and your face isn't swollen! Seriously, did you just go through labor or have you been sunning by the pool? You look amazing and so does the little girl. So adorable! I only wish she would've come a few days earlier so we could've met her. Congratulations!
Everyone's hair looks good (especially Dave's). Hooray to you guys. I wish we were still around to see Girl #3 in action!
So, I've been loving your blog lately for all the tips on keeping sane during the last few months... I'll definitely need that during my upcoming few months... please, please, just tell me how to look like so nice in the first photo taken of the baby! Congratulations! Can't wait to read moire about it. I'm pretty sure you left the name out on purpose, but I can't wait until you reveal her pseudonym!
She is so cute. Congratulations. We are so excited for you all. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Yeah! congratulations! You look amazing- cute hair. She is beautiful- nice job!
Hooray for Baby #3! You look way too cute to have just given birth! Glad to hear that you all are doing well. Can't wait for more details and a name!
Congrats!! What a sweet little baby! I didn't know you went blond. It looks great. I hope everything is going well with 3.
Yea...she's here safe and sound. What a cute little girl. I'm so glad everything went well. You look amazing...definitley not like a mom who just gave birth. I'm so happy for you all. CONGRATS!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for all of you. What a special and lucky little baby girl!
Congrats! She is adorable! I can't wait to hear what you name her. I am glad everything went well and your hair is super cute!
So sweet. Can't wait to hear more details. Congratulations on number three!
love some pics of her new bornpussy
Post a Comment