We're doing it again--Disneyland, that is. Due to a mix-up with dates, D now has Thursday and Friday off with nothing to do. Combine that with friends who want us to accompany them and, like a pair of masochists, we will venture once more to the Once Happiest Place on Earth. (If you wonder why I sound skeptical and scared, you must have missed this post.)
Baby A is much improved, though, so why not? I'll let you know how it goes, but if you think of it, send some good thoughts my way.
5 comments:
Wish we could meet you there! Sounds like tons of fun. I can't wait for the report.
He he he...you REALLY must BE in a happy spot. ;) Good for you. You are such a great mom.
OH NO! I thought you were going Wednesday. We could have met up.
BRAVE woman... :)
Have fun!
I am jealous, jealous, jealous! Have fun!
Post a Comment