Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boring, I know

I am aware that my posts have been on the snoozy side recently. (A yawn escaped me just thinking about it!) However, considering that a dead mouse in my pantry or fingernail polish all over my floor are the alternatives to having nothing to blog about, I am content with the current state of my life.

Since four days have passed without any literary inspiration, I will fill you in with what I've been up to. (Humor me--I'll keep it short.)
  • Today: 3 loads of laundry, 2 bathrooms scrubbed, 1 delicious dinner (3/4 family members enjoyed it--not too shabby!), 1 bike wash (like a car wash, only for all of our bikes), 3 soaking girls bathed and changed (Chatterbox doused us all), 1 temper tantrum endured (no, you cannot have another handful of chocolate chips for breakfast!), 3 TV premiere shows watched, 1 child medicated for a mysterious case of hives, and all the "other stuff" that we squeeze in the spaces.
  • In my "spare" time, I'm also quilting a Halloween blanket and matching throw pillows. Stay tuned for details and photos.
  • Unfortunately, something I am not doing: running. Argh, my left foot is killing me after running just 3 on Monday. This marathon recovery thing is tough.
I'll do my best to come up with some spicy content for my next post. Preferably without putting myself in any uncomfortable, messy, dangerous, or compromising situations.

6 comments:

Cluff Family said...

What you think is boring, is interesting to all of us on the outside lookig in. I love to read your blog, no matter what you write about, because you are and excellent writer.

Crystal and Jake said...

I agree with the cluff family. Plus I think your blog is update more than anyone else's I read- so here is so you for always having a new post.

Polliwog said...

Thanks girls, you really came up big for me. I'll pay you later ;)

caligirl said...

Isn't that what life is all about?? Enjoy the simple, everyday things. It will be super crazy before too long:-)

Todd and Anna said...

I would also throw a tantrum if I couldn't have chocolate chips for breakfast! Sorry to hear about your foot, is it a new injury or the same one you had a few months ago? Looking forward to seeing your Halloween blanket and matching pillow.

Anna

amydear said...

thanks for blogging like the rest of us normal folk. : ) Sorry about the foot. I miss your girls! Oh, and you too.