Monday, September 17, 2007

non-running related
Moments of Joy
from our week in Utah
  • Eating peaches and cream (yes, cream!) with my dad. Back when I was 3 and he was in residency in Iowa, I loved to eat strawberries and cream with him. It's a special thing for me.
  • The feel of soft, cool Kentucky Bluegrass on my bare feet while viewing the mountain's changing colors (in my parents' backyard).
  • Nibbling the chunky inner thighs of this one--
  • Hearing this one say, "My mommy ran a mara-fun."
  • My first massage. (Read about it at marathon mommies.)
  • Getting together with good friends--Suzanne (London roommate 10 years ago) and Aubrey, Bethany, Kathleen (Michigan)--of course I didn't have my camera to capture these visits with the exception of Bethany:
  • and ... seeing this sweet little guy healthy enough to run from Smidget. (Don't worry, she scares us too.)
  • Doing the tango in the kitchen with Suzy
  • Laughing until my stomach hurt thanks to my brothers. This will give you an idea of the crazy kitchen chaos that is an everyday occurrence when they're around:

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Em
That makes me miss the Lind's. I love that place, I have so many fond memories with your family. Your brothers make me laugh too! I am also missing Utah Countys fall!

Anonymous said...

love to take her lil panties down, undo the tabs on her nappy and pull the flap down, see that beautiful chubby, bald, puffy childpussy then lay her back and lick it, feel her lose control and pee in my mouth