but since it's nearly March you are probably starting to wonder what is up with the reading contest! Here's what's up--I read voraciously for a good 2 weeks and knocked 5 books off the list, (one of which rivals my favorite book of all time, by the way). Then I hit a slump. I have started 4 of the other 5, but can't seem to finish any of them. I see this more as a problem with myself than with the books. The fact that I had to return them to the library is also relevant to my challenge.
But I am still committed. I am just giving it a teensy bit more time to make sure my mind is ready to absorb the good books you've recommended. And so the library will give them back to me.
Don't worry, more reviews will be forthcoming.
2 comments:
I was wondering because 1) I want your reviews and 2) I want you to read my suggested book!
I am on page 73 of yours now! It's the only one I have in hand. :)
Post a Comment