She even answered a gospel question--"What is your favorite Book of Mormon story?" her: "Jesus Christ"--when usually she pays no attention to spiritual matters. Maybe he will come teach my family home evenings?
When he (they) left, I turned to her and said:
"Did you like that missionary?"
(impish grin and vigorous nodding)
"Why did you like him so much?"
(immediate response, no pause at all): "I liked his fluffy hair."
So there you have it. My barely 3 year old is an admirer of men with fluffy hair. I'd better keep her away from Kevin Bacon.

And these guys.
8 comments:
Now that's one dinner I would have paid money to witness. The kids will love it when I read them this most. What a cutie!
Lol. Love this story. Does Matt B have fluffy hair? You're definitely onto something. Hysterical picture choices....Sanjiya and Howard Stern huh? Lets pray she never crushes on the likes of those two! Kevin B on the other hand...well who hasn't!
Oh my- that was a great story! I love the pictures you selected, I think Kevin Bacon is cute too. Maybe she likes fluffy hair cuz she isn't used to seeing it (Sorry D). My girls are always making fun of Bill for having no hair.
Hey Emily
Loved this post. You know who you forgot though, is Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy (Patrick Dempsey) Now he's got great hair! She would be totally crushing on him cause everybody else in America is.
How about Conan O'Brien?
Ha, ha! My third one, who is also a tomboy, is the biggest flirt ever. She LOVES the missionaries and will flirt with them from entrance to exit. Wonder if it has something to do with the mission-reg haircut?... :) I'll have to ask her!
Ew, Sanjaya?!! I forgot how to spell his name because he is so yesterday, but he does have fluffy hair. Hope her flirtatious behavior with missionaries curbs by the time she's a teen.
yeah, I googled "fluffy hair guys pics" (or something like that) and when it pulled up the dual Howard Stern/Sanjaya I knew I had to use it because there are MANY reasons aside from their hair that I would keep my child away from them. Made for some extra chuckles.
Yeah, the other guy she had a crush on was my sister's fiance. I think it's adorable and won't worry too much about it for MANY more years.
Post a Comment