Monday, February 2, 2009

Sick and Tired . . .

Just that. So sick. So tired. So sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I got whammed yesterday with a bad case of I-don't-know-what. I can't really complain because I rarely, if ever, get sick. But this was a doozy. Almost 104 fever. Super chills. Super night sweats. Pain in every joint in my body, including fingers and vertebrate.

On the plus side, D was home and even had today off. On the minus side, I missed a rockin' Superbowl party. You win some, you lose some.

The only thing I've eaten today is Lay's Maui Onion Kettle cooked chips (the doc will love checking my throat after those!) and Coke. The real stuff because we are out of diet and soda is the only thing my throat wanted.

I'm on my way to Urgent Care now to see if it's strep. I will let you know.

2 comments:

amydear said...

At least you had a super bowl party to attend, even if you didn't make it! I'm sure you were missed.

Kierstin said...

Sounds pretty bad. Hope you recover soon. I didn't know you were a SuperBowl watcher.