And it rhymes as a bonus.
"Yours is the brightest positive we've had all day," said the Urgent Care doctor. "Congratulations."
Apparently I excel at many things, including being ultra sick.
Antibiotics on board, and I should be feeling better in no time.
10 comments:
Ohh! So Sorry! What can I do for you? I'll call tomorrow and you will let me know. ok?
Feel better!
So, do you still have your tonsils? Strep is rough. So sorry you are ill. Get ready for more stuff coming your way as your kids progress in school. They share everything!
Eek, so sorry. Wish I could take your kids for a day for you. Take it easy and turn on the TV all day... There is no shame when mama is sick... ;)
Linda, yes I still have my tonsils and after reading Em's blog I always will.
Maren, they are watching their second show as we speak. :)
Ick, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you have antibiotics..they are heaven sent. Feel better!
Wow. You must have some impressive strep throat to have the "brightest positive of the day." I hope you feel better! I haven't had strep since having my tonsils out when I was 17. And I don't miss it.
Yuck! Feel better soon.
I'm so sorry. THat's no fun at all. I hope you feel better soon!
Blech! Sorry you're sick, hope the antibiotics knock it out fast.
Post a Comment