My much needed 'therapy' is scheduled for tomorrow. Bright and early a group of friends and I are heading to parts unnamed for some serious outlet shopping and lunch. Next we'll head to San Francisco where we will no doubt spend an hour trying to park (I lived there, remember) and then finally get to eat our fancy dinner. Following that, we'll be seeing Wicked. I've experienced it already (3 years ago in Detroit) and that only makes me MORE excited to see it again! Yay :) I hope Queenie will handle my absence with dignity. (translation--I am PRAYING she doesn't spend the day wandering the house, desperately seeking me with pitiful cries.)
I'll be back late LATE tomorrow and will post some pics.
4 comments:
More than jealous. When ever I manage to sneak away it is only to Provo for a couple hours of running errands.
Have so much fun! Tell T hello. I've seen Wicked twice now too. Love the new background. Glad you're back blogging. Have I said that enough yet??
Have fun!!
Your new background is darling. My favorite part is the birdies kissing by each title.
Can't wait to hear how it all went!
Post a Comment