Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day in Photos






Love Is ...
Waking up at 4:00 a.m. to make cinnamon rolls.

But is it love of my family and friends?
OR
love of cinnamon rolls? Mmmm...

To be determined.

And here are the girls with their little bento boxes. Delighted and with messy hair.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they were yummy rolls- if you're ever waking up early again for this purpose be sure to let me in on it- (I'll be the taster).

Ming said...

That is love. I can't think of anything worth waking up that early for...but then you know me :)

Susie said...

Messy hair - it's the only way to go when you have more than one girl. I think all those hair blogs out there are ultra-cute, but with four girls? Who has the time? Or the patience to put up with their resistance, for that matter. I heart messy hair. And I wish I had been around for those cinnamon rolls. Yum.