Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the most disgusting thing you've seen recently?

My answer: human excrement dripping down the stairs of San Francisco's Civic Center parking garage.

Awesome.

10 comments:

Dolphinsbarn said...

I don't remember the grossest thing I've SEEN lately, but I can tell you teh grossest thing I've READ.

Julie said...

That is disturbing on so many levels.

Unknown said...

So the trip WAS fun and worth finding babysitters!

Ming said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Crystal said...

Well how about when you three year old picks up dog poop and squishes it between her fingers... the you help her wash her hands in the bathroom and your eleven month old sticks his hand in the (thankfully clean) toilet and then promptly in his mouth before you can put the three year old down.... okay so it doesn't compare, but it did happen about twenty minutes ago and was also gross.

On a better note we just decided today to take a trip your way in a few weeks!

Polliwog said...

Sorry. perhaps in hindsight that was an overshare. :)

Crystal-Yay!! When are u coming and for how long?

Maren Hansen said...

All I can say is that I certainly hope you took a picture for Fail Blog... :)

Emily said...

Sick. sick. sick. Well, I won't be able to one up ya on that one but I did see a 40 year old gastly bulging man farmer blow in the gas station parking lot a few weeks back. It was lovely.

dc said...

No picture?

Polliwog said...

No photos, sadly. That would have really been inspirational and enlightening, though.