Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Smidget Part 2

It's payback time. Smidget must have heard what I posted about her! In the past 24 hours, the following three things have happened:
  1. Escaping from the tub, her little legs waddled directly to the buttercup yellow "anywhere chair" we have in their room. She climbed up on it and promptly tinkled, leaving a large puddle. To make this a better story, you should know that one hour prior to this I had finished washing and drying the cover, then spent 20 minutes stuffing the thing back together. (If you have one of these chairs, you are feeling my pain.)
  2. She threw a massive temper tantrum in Costco, ten times worse than the one I blogged about. She was screaming "WAWAWAWA!" (water) so relentlessly and with such vehemence that I finally begged one of the sample ladies to give me a little cup of warm water. (She was cooking spinach ravioli with it, which, as a side note, is quite delicious.)
  3. At dinner, she choked on a chip, causing her to vomit what seemed like her entire day's consumption all over the chair, table and floor. And yep, I just mopped it last night. Once again, I am not lying.
Just thought you'd like to know. :)

4 comments:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

She probably did read it. Karma is a bitc*.

Em said...

You are too funny!

Polliwog said...

Oops. The above comment was from the "secret identity" me.

amydear said...

You are making me laugh, and feel bad for you. I love that you just washed that chair cover. That, my friend, is ironic. Situational, I believe. And I happen to love Costco's spinach ravioli. Big fan!