What a thrill; my friend Lanie has tagged me. Well, no time like the present. Here are the rules:
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
*I won a belt buckle for riding a steer the longest at a rodeo. Okay, so I was 8 but it sounds really cool, right?
*After a bad day (too much whining, clinging, or arguing from the kiddies) I really like to curl up in a flannel blanket, sip a hot cocoa, and watch TV. Chatterbox calls that "getting in a comfy spot."
*My largest, possibly attainable, dream is to spend a week or two in London and other parts of England. I did a semester abroad there years ago and I left a little part of myself there, gazing over the Thames.
*D is the love of my life and was my first kiss. I feel very blessed to have shared so much of life's journey with him (beginning our freshman year of college!)
Hmmm . . . it's getting tricky to come up with things . . .
*After teaching for 4 years and working or teaching summer school every summer, I decided to take the summer of 2002 off. I was burned out and wanted to try my hand at writing. I actually wrote about 35 pages of a novel. Haven't touched it since. I have problems getting a decent plot going. Also, Life (yes, with a capital L) got in the way. I would love to be a published author one day, but it's all the work I have to do to get to that point that is daunting.
*I'll resort to the job interview question, "What are your three worst qualities?": I'm too determined (oh, wait--that's Michael Scott) Okay, me: I am too quick to speak what's on my mind and unfortunately I have a lot of opinions about everything. Also, I am judgmental and can think and say unkind things sometimes. Finally, I am often selfish and measure the work of others (my hubby) against my own to make sure it's "even". Don't do this. It doesn't work. These are things I am aware of and working on. There are probably more glaring faults, but I am blissfully unaware of them and let's keep it that way for now. I've got enough on my plate. :)
Now I'm done and chasing you down: TAG! Amy Peterson, Emily Hall, Scott Lind (Mr. Nothing-but-time), Michelle Burns (that's what you get for having a new blog!), Amy Pollary (you too), and Lori Cluff--YOU'RE IT!
1 comment:
Are immediate tagbacks legal?? I didn't think so . . . :(
Post a Comment