Thursday, January 31, 2008
Dedication Run Saturday
Erin, at marathonmommies, had the idea of a dedication run on Saturday for President Hinckley. I didn't realize until Amy posted it, but the spark has fanned into a raging fire now and instead of shooting for 97 miles, they are now aiming for 97 runners (in honor of President Hinckley's 97 years). Anybody out there who has been considering taking up running, this is a perfect motivation. I am even going to walk/run 3 (don't worry, I'll be careful). Check out the post here and be sure to leave a comment if you want to participate--there are runners (and walkers) of all levels and experiences participating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have posted it on my blog for peoplre to run tomorrow!
thanks for the heads-up Em. I am running 23 tomorrow (my longest run in prep for the LA marathon in March). This will inspire me to keep going!
I hope you are being careful today. I will be thinking of you while you are running! Here is a link to my page change. Thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment