Thursday, November 1, 2007
Moving Right Along
I loved celebrating Halloween in October, but upon reflection, I am thinking that 3 weeks of Halloween decorations, craft projects, songs and stories (not to mention parties and candy) would have been plenty. I am so very ready to move on. The problem with Halloween is that it's in October, so as soon as the month starts you are anticipating it. But it isn't until October 31st, so really you end up anticipating it for 31 days. Ugh. Too much, I say. Here are a few photos captured from this Halloween. You can see more at our family website. Just shoot me an email if you've lost the link or password.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree- I Put my Halloween decor up on Oct 1st, and by about the 17th, I was done having skulls and pumpkins to look at. Another Halloween turn-off, trick or treaters that try to take 15 pieces of candy!
Oh it looks like you had a blast. You have the cutest kids. You are pretty darn cute too. Hey thanks for putting hattie's on your blog. You're sweet!
My biggest gripe is that I have to be the candy Nazi for the next few weeks (months?). Your family is adorable.
My son was the same Spider costume! He loved it, I loved it and I do not feel an ounce of guilt for not having made it myself but giving Pottery Barn $29 instead. Worth every penny!
Post a Comment