Today's discovery--Smidget (2), who will eat progressively fewer and fewer foods (I think the list stands at berries, watermelon, hot dogs, taquitos, chicken nuggets, cereal, milk and gogurt), eats nearly anything handed to her from the sample tables at Costco. Today, in fact, I watched in utter astonishment as she polished off stir-fried vegetables, including broccoli which she generally won't even deign to acknowledge is on the table, and shrimp. What?!
Conclusions--Food tastes better surrounded by warehouse ambiance.
Possible outcomes--1) Visit Costco more often during lunchtime. 2) Acquire a hair net, red apron, plastic gloves, tiny paper cups and a spork and serve all meals dressed as a sample lady. It sounds farfetched, but I'm willing to try it!
5 comments:
Oooh, I vote for option 2. Take pictures, please!
Depends how close you are to Costco. If you are close and don't use to much gas then I say go there everyday for lunch. On the other hand if you are using too much gas then you better stick to the hair net.
What an inventive approach to picky-eaters. If you don't try it, I will!
I <3 Costco.
I love the house! How fun! I think costco makes everything look and taste better!
Post a Comment