--our soon-to-be new home. Photos of the inside, back yard, and other minute details are posted at our website. If you can't remember (or never had) the web address and/or password, comment or email and I will send it to you. Sorry about that, but I don't want to post it here for all the world to see. :) If I know you, I am thrilled to share it, though.
Oh, and I recommend you view it in slide show mode. The pictures will be much bigger that way. Thank for looking!!
11 comments:
How exciting! I LOVE the look of it. Very cool. Send me your link, I might already have it, but I don't know where.
Hooray again! Thrilling news - we hope to join the ranks of homeowners soon.
We are so happy for you guys! I'm going to go check out your web site right now. Plus I actually really like the different look.
Wow! That happened so quickly. Your first post about the offer made me think that you were really just starting to look and that this might be a long process, but look at you! I saw the slideshow and the house is just fantastic. I'm so happy for you.
Congrats Emily and Dave! I think it looks great! Send me the link for your website so I can see the inside.
The pictures are great. I really love the kitchen. Looks like a great floorplan, home, and neighborhood. Congratulations.
Wow! I am envious of your many, many cabinets, the double vanities that are really single (who wouldn't want their VERY OWN space for all things toiletry), and the great community. The house looks great and I'm thrilled for you guys. Hope the setting up of the practice goes just as well.
Oh, BABY. It's very nice. I think you have a spare bedroom, n'est ce pas? Crazy Uncle Scott hears opportunity knocking!
Congrats on the new home!! Very exciting, but we still wish it was in the Sacramento area. Oh well!! No kidding about the master suites these days. I wish I could take some of the square footage from the suite and move it else where in the house. With no basements in CA, you definitely need the three car garage.
Love it! I can't wait to come visit!!!
Emily - thanks for the link - I love the house - I prefer the new look over stucco!
Talk about a great kitchen!
Hi Emily,
I love that I found you on facebook. So I linked to your blog from there although it did say not available, I figured it was because the @ was suppose to be a . before blogspot. Any how on to better things. Congrats on the new house. What I can see of your cute little family is darling. get in touch. batty.liz@gmail.com
Liz Phelon Batty
Post a Comment