I can't believe a week's slipped by with no comment from me on my blog. I've clicked the "New Post" button several times, but then sadly realized that the only things I had to say were 1) complaints regarding my current state of health, which are getting old even to me (and who doesn't love to hear themselves complain?!) 2) worries stemming from the many life-changing events in the process of occurring (buying a home and moving in 2 weeks, starting a business from scratch, driving at 37 weeks pregnant to Utah and delivering my baby there, driving home and adjusting to life with 3 kids, having my first baby who is still only 4 begin kindergarten (what am I thinking!?) . . . I'm sure there is more, but you get the picture and 3) the stuff that happens in-between the worrying and complaining, which is pretty darn dull.
So I offer you my apologies for very little verbal contact from me. I'm alive. I'm plugging along. And that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have more to say next week.
6 comments:
Complain all you want. It feels better to get it all out there. And cut yourself some slack. You DO have alot on your plate. But you taught junior high. Remember? You can do anything!
:o) Just sending a smile your way!
Hey you could be potty training twins :)
But really- you do have a lot of stuff going on-why does it always happen that way? Hang in there.
Wow, so much going on. I know you though, and you will pull it off with style! You are so wonderful and great. No worries about not posting in a week. We all get busy.
Your life is making me stressed too! Just kidding. I'm sending you hugs, and I'll call you soon. We're "home" tomorrow. Yeah!
Get that list ready for me! See you soon. :)
Post a Comment