A gopher ate one of my tomato plants. Smidget has an unexplained fever and the grouchiness of a hungry bear to accompany it. I wore my shirt inside out (yes, it was pretty obvious) the last 45 minutes of my mall trip and to pick up Chatterbox from preschool. It's been one of those days. Ho hum.
11 comments:
A gopher lol nice
Laugh it up. I stuck a hose down his hole and hopefully drenched him. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck fighting gophers all summer.
Gophers, 1; Me, 0
lol, I've had those days. Don't ya just love 'em? Sorry you had a bad day
Hah! Inside out shirt. Too good. My mom went to Costco one day and was hauling out some boxes. She somehow snagged her shirt and folded the bottom up to her armpits. She then finished all her errands for the day, and was told about it when she got home.
Sorry to be confusing. Above comment is mine. we were just checking Jake's email, and I had forgotten to sign out!
Was it easy to get your blog background from cutest blog on the block? I love their templates and would love to use one.
So how is Smidget feeling? I hope better! It always amazes me that you can make even a few sentences of writing so fun to read! I have to say the acronym post made me a little dizzy! You win, you are the smartest! :>
andersons-Whoa, your poor Mom. That tops me, all right.
dodge party-yes! it is by far the easiest background change to make. Just make sure you are using the minima template on blogger, then follow her sidebar instructions. You won't lose any of your sidebar stuff, which I love. Then you can change your font colors to match in blogger.
kj-I think Smidget is better. It's kind of hard to tell because she is swinging back and forth. It's either 2nd year molars or puberty. lol. Sorry about the acronym post. It was a little over the top. Just experimenting. glad you're back.
How do I know if I am using the minima template?
...or UNtops you...hahaha...groan
andersons--lol, nice! Thanks for the chuckle.
dodge party--top right: go into "layout" then click the far right tab "pick new template". Minima is the very first choice.
Post a Comment